Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
At Zahorik Chiropractic we have over 23 years of experience. We specialize in low back pain, neck pain, headaches, as well as mid-back pain and extremity pain. We also offer effective treatment of sciatica, auto accidents, work and sports injuries, fibromyalgia, degenerative disease, allergies, arthritis, bursitis, and sinusitis. If you are experiencing ankle pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, or joint pain please come see us!
We are proudly serving Shorewood Wisconsin, as well as the surrounding areas of Milwaukee, White Fish Bay, and Glendale.
Dr. Zahorik has degrees from The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and National University of Health Sciences. He uses diversified technique and B.E.S.T. technique. Posture is emphasized at Dr. Zahorik's office. He also utilizes orthotics or spinal stabilizers, and nutrition.
We understand that although our patients may share a diagnosis, they may respond differently to the variety of treatments we offer. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet each patient's needs, goals and unique conditions.
Upon your initial examination, we like to take the time with you to discuss our findings and explain what they mean. We will create a custom treatment plan to get you to where you want to be. If you're looking for less pain, better performance, or just better overall health, Zahorik Chiropractic is the place for you!
Through our expert care, our dedicated office, and our caring staff, we will help you not only get back on your feet, but understand how spine health affects your overall quality of life.
According to recent literature, here are some of the benefits of Adjustments:
- Restore range of motion and symmetry.
- Normalize biomechanics and load distribution.
- Pump out waste products and edematous fluid.
- Improve nutrition to the discs and articular cartilage.
- Relax tight muscles.
- Normalize proprioception - position sense and kinesthesia.
- Stimulate sensory-motor reflexes which improve dynamic muscular stability of joints.
- Accelerates healing- because movements:
- Increase metabolic rate.
- Increase collagen and protein production.
- Increase blood flow to tissues.
- Improve the alignment of new connective tissue.